Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Culinary Journey...

Here I am about to embark in a culinary journey. Inspired by the movie Julie and Julia I have picked two cookbooks: 1. "The Ultimate Thai and Asian Cookbook" by Deh-Ta Hsiung, Becky Johnson & Sallie Morris, 2. "Favorite Brand Name Best-Loved Chocolate Recipes" by Publications Internationa, LTD. I plan on working my way through each recipe in these books till I have cooked them all. Unlike the movie Julie and Julia I will not be cooking a new one each day but over the next two years would like to complete this project.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see what you do and make some of your yummy treats!

    I made quiche Christmas morning with your eggs and heavy cream-kids were in heaven!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete